Is this you?
- You are the owner of a wellness business or the Executive Director of a healthcare facility and the design of the space is stuck in 1983. You desire a higher professional aesthetic to support the current needs of your clients or patients, their families and staff.
- You recently purchased a wellness clinic or took over a healthcare practice and you haven’t the foggiest idea how to update the space because your expertise–not design–is your gift.
- You and your team are finally expanding your wellness business—-offering new services, raising rates and building out a new space—and everyone is SO over the current mishmash of Ikea-esque furniture and artwork. You feel embarrassed.
- You’ve got a big vision and are turning your dream into a reality by building a new wellness business from scratch. You need help creating the highest “client/patient experience” in the design because your architect is busy with the structural details of the project.
- You have a deep desire to move your clients/patients [and their families] away from the stress of their health challenges and into a place of comfort and calm in your healing space, but you don’t know how to take the first step towards that result.
- You love the idea of implementing evidence-based design and art into your wellness business because you know that people experience less stress and enjoy a higher perception of care in a people-centered space. But how do you go about hiring an expert in art for healthcare?
- You want your wellness setting to trigger positive emotions and improve your bottom line, but aren’t convinced that it’s even possible.
If any of the above problems ring a familiar tone, then my Wellness Design Consulting service is the best choice for you. Learn more >>
- You are a new interior designer who has landed a health design project of any size and are in over your head with challenges about how to design a patient-centered space.
- You are a seasoned interior designer with years of experience and an established clientele. You recently said yes to a new project for a boutique healthcare office, medical setting or larger healthcare facility, even though residential projects are your speciality. You feel anxious about how your design ideas might translate to a patient-centered space and need help pronto.
- You are an interior designer who has designed healthcare spaces before and generally you feel confident with your design decisions. This project however is creating doubts in your mind about how to approach space planning. You’ve got a few questions [like how in the heck do you find evidence based art] you want answered from a healthcare design expert now.
If you need help solving any of the problems above, then my Wellness Interior Design Coaching service is the best choice for you. Learn more >>
WELLNESS DESIGN CONSULTATION
My extensive design expertise in the wellness industry can help you solve design challenges unique to your studio, clinic, practice or facility:
- Project planning
- On-the-spot problem solving
- Review existing floor plan
- Space planning
- Color consulting
- Selection of materials–furnishings, finishes, window treatments, lighting, accessories, artwork, and architectural treatments
- Evidence-based design (EBD) approach
- Evidence-based art selection and sourcing
- Sound management solutions
- Environmental aroma
- Feng Shui design
- In-person, phone, Skype or Facetime sessions available
- Planning actionable next steps
WELLNESS INTERIOR DESIGN COACHING
If a health or wellness design project has landed in your lap and you feel challenged with how to address the unique design needs of health settings, I’ve got good news for you. I’m a specialist in wellness design and I can help.
Here’s what you’ll get when you hire me to be your wellness design coach:
- Priority access to me via email or phone
- Weekly scheduled phone calls
- Address specific design concerns
- Review of project floor plan, your 3-D renderings, drawings and design concepts
- Evidence-based design coaching
- Sound management solutions
- Feng Shui design solutions
- Assistance with evidence based art selection and sourcing